Having your vehicle serviced and inspected periodically is a good way to extend its life and keep it operating efficiently. However, walking into a repair facility and asking for a tuneup is a bad idea because it indicates you’re still living in the previous century and have extra money you would like to spend. Some in the auto-repair business will take advantage of those opportunities at Right Toyota in Scottsdale AZ.
Normal vehicle usage causes various parts of your engine to lose their efficiency because of under-the-hood temperature and vibration. Regular tune-ups help maintain vehicle safety and performance by ensuring that worn or faulty parts are replaced promptly. Also, tune-ups can help you achieve maximum fuel efficiency and vehicle performance.
- Your gas mileage is decreasing
- You experience a loss of power or torque
- Your engine sounds like it’s running rough
- You hear knocking or pinging sounds when accelerating or after the ignition is turned off
- Your check engine light remains on after your initial start